If it seems like you have seen Jeffrey L. Day, our architecture program director, a lot lately in the news, well that's because he has been. His recent projects with the College and with his firm Min | Day have received considerable attention including the Blue Barn Theatre, Box House One, and his Bucktown House to name a few.
Check out this list of publications and blogs featuring his work:
• The Reader, cover story, "The Long Road to Creating Edgy Theater," by Leo Adam Biga, September 8, 2015.
• Omaha World Herald, "Blue Barn Theatre's new home has slightly larger capacity, one-of-a-kind features," by Betsie Freeman, September 9, 2015
• Interior Design magazine, "Influence is Immortality" (includes Bucktown House) by Fred A. Bernstein, October 2015 pp162-164
• Chicago Architect magazine, "Bucktown House" Nov./Dec. 2015
• Improvisations on the Land: Houses of Fernau + Hartman, Monacelli Press, 2015.
• Inspired Living Omaha, "Pump Up the Volume" Jan. 2016
• Architects Newspaper, "Black and Blue in Omaha" Dec. 2015
• The fall 2015 FACT design research studio's Box House One was featured in the Lincoln Journal Star and on KLKN TV Channel 8. The story was picked up by the Associated Press and has appeared in Indiana, Omaha, and in 2 San Francisco papers.