Undergraduate Programs

The College of Architecture houses three undergraduate programs: Architecture, Interior Design and Landscape Architecture.

Admissions Requirements

New Freshman

ACT/SAT – 22/1110 or top 25% of high school class or 3.2 high school GPA

English – 4 Units
Math – 4 Units, 1 unit of Trig/Pre-Cal or 1 unit of Calc or Advanced Math
Social Sciences – 3 Units
Natural Sciences – 3 Units, 1 must include a lab
Foreign Language – 2 Units

Admissions Deadlines:
Fall – May 1
Spring – December 1

Transfer Students

Transfer students must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average to be considered for admission into the College.

If you do not meet the minimum gpa requirement, please contact our admissions coordinator, Leslie Gonzalez, for advising.

Admissions Deadlines:
Fall – May 1
Spring – December 1

International Students

TOEFL Internet Based Score – 79
or TOEFL Paper Based Score – 550
or IELTS – 6.5
or EPE - 80

International students must meet all of the New Freshmen requirements in addition to the English Placement Scores listed above.

Admissions Deadlines:
Fall – May 1
Spring – December 1

Cost Estimator

Annual Costs are based on:

  • A single undergraduate student taking 15 hours / semester for two semesters
  • Living in a residence hall, double room
  • The 7-day unlimited meal plan

Resident Costs
Resident Tuition*: $349/credit hour
Tuition and Fees: 2,084 $12,554
Room and Board: $12,430
Total: $24,984

Non-Resident Costs
Non-resident Tuition*: $1,061/credit hour
Tuition and Fees: 31,830 + 2,084 $33,914
Room and Board: $12,430
Total: $46,344

Estimate an additional $500-$1,000 for books and supplies and $3,500 for computer + software.

*Fees estimated. Actual course fees may vary.
Does not include books and supplies, transportation, or miscellaneous personal expenses.
Please visit the Student Accounts for most current tuition and fee rates.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

The University of Nebraska-Lincoln offers multiple scholarships for incoming freshmen and transfer students. Click here to find out more about these opportunities.

The College of Architecture offers more than $100,000 each year in scholarships to students enrolled in our degree programs. Click here to find out more about how to apply.

Please visit UNL’s Admissions website to find out more information about Financial Aid.

To be considered for College of Architecture Scholarships APPLY BY February 1st.

Computer Policy

All students in the College of Architecture’s Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Interior Design programs are required to lease, purchase or have ready access to a laptop computer that meets or exceeds the specifications listed in the Computer and Software Requirements document.

Apply with the Undergraduate Office of Admissions

Read the B. Book

Computer Policy
B. Book